Login

Forgot your password?
New User?
Remember me
banner banner

You are here:Home » Antibodies » Abs to IgM » Anti -IgM

Anti -IgM

Pricing

  For pricing information, USA customers sign in.
  Outside USA? Please contact your distributor for pricing.

Specifications

Clone Host Grade Applications
Monoclonal Mouse E B
Immunoglobulin M (IgM), along with IgA, IgD, and IgE, make up approximately 20% of the total gamma globulin in the body, with IgG accounting for the other 80%. Each class of antibody gets its designation from the heavy and light peptide chains that make up the antibody structure. IgM is the first immunoglobulin produced during the immune response and the first antibody produced in neonates. Serum levels of IgM are associated with certain autoimmune diseases, and abnormally low levels may indicate the presence of Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, an inherited immunodeficiency disorder.
Catalog #I1905-05C
Human IgM is derived from the hybridoma1 produced by the fusion of mouse myeloma cells and splenocytes from an immunized mouse.
ApplicationsSuitable for use in ELISA and Western Blot. Other applications not tested.
Recommended DilutionWestern Blot: 1:500-1,000
Optimal dilutions to be determined by the researcher.
Storage and StabilityMay be stored at 4°C for short-term only. For long-term storage and to avoid repeated freezing and thawing, aliquot and store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for at least 12 months at -20°C. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap. Further dilutions can be made in assay buffer.
Clone TypeMonoclonal
IsotypeIgG1
Clone No9E8
HostMouse
SourceHuman
Concentration~1mg/ml
FormSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.6 and 0.02% sodium azide.
PurityAs reported
ImmunogenChrompure Human IgM (myeloma), Fc5u Fragment.
Important NoteThis product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications without the expressed written authorization of United States Biological.


External Links