- 1 tab oyster Sauce
- 1 tab mince garlic
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tabs chicken broth 1-1/2 tab Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 1 tab Chinese rice wine or dry sherry 1 tab Chili Garlic Sauce 2-1/2 tabs cooking oil 1/2 onion, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares 1/2 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 teas cornstarch, dissolved in 1 teaspoon water Heated sizzling iron platter
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Combine seasoning ingredients in a bowl; set aside.