A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 10 (ADAM10) BioAssay™ ELISA Kit (Human)
|Kits and Assays||Storage: 4°C/-20°CShipping: Blue Ice|
A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 10 (ADAM10) BioAssay™ ELISA Kit (Human) is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of ADAM10 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
*023047A: Microtiter Strips, 1x48 wells or 1x96 wells, Pre-coated, ready to use
*023047B: Standard, 2x1 vial
023047C: Standard Diluent, 1x10ml or 1x20ml
*023047D: Detection Reagent A (green), 1x60ul or 1x120ul
*023047E: Detection Reagent B (red), 1x60ul or 1x120ul
023047F: Assay Diluent A, 1x6ml or 1x12ml
023047G: Assay Diluent B, 1x6ml or 1x12ml
023047H: TMB Substrate, 1x4.5ml or 1x9ml
023047K: Stop Solution, 1x3ml or 1x6ml
023047L: Wash Buffer, 30X, 1x10ml or 1x20ml
The Stop Solution (023047K) included for use in this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
Storage and Stability:
Store *023047A, *023047B, *023047D and *023047E at -20°C. Store all the other components at 4°C. Unused kit is stable for 6 months after receipt. Once kit components are opened, it is highly recommended to use remaining reagents within 1 month provided this is within the expiration date of the kit. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vials after thawing and prior to removing the cap.
Assay Procedure Summary:
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards.
2. Add 100ul standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37°C.
3. Aspirate and add 100ul prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C.
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times.
5. Add 100ul prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C.
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times.
7. Add 90ul Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37°C.
8. Add 50ul Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications without the expressed written authorization of United States Biological.