Agarose High EEO
|Molecular Biology||Storage: RTShipping: RT|
High EEO Agarose is a general use agarose suitable for many nucleic acid and protein electrophoresis protocols.
• Serum protein electrophoresis
• Analytical DNA Gels 1000bp
• Blotting Assays (Southern, northern)
• For use with all buffer systems
Storage and Stability: Store powdered agarose at RT. Opened bottles should be capped tightly and kept in a low humidity environment. For greater separation capacity, keep the gel at 4°C for 1 hour before use.
Appearance: White, fine, homogeneous, free flowing powder
Loss on Drying: 7.0%
Melting Point (1.5%): 86.5-89.5°C
Gel Point (1.5%): 34.5-37.5°C
Gel Strength (1.5%): 1000g/cm2
Clarity (1.5%): 40 NTU
pH (1.5% gel): As Reported
Colorimetry (1.5%): As Reported
RNase: As reported.
DNase: As reported
Quality Control: Genetic tested for a wide array of molecular biology procedures ensuring high recovery of biologically active DNA, high cloning efficiency and consistent reproducibility.
Functional and Molecular Biology Testing: To Pass Test
• Comparative assay of different size DNA fragments
• Southern Blot (125-23,000bp)
• Background Fluorescence (TAE/TE, EtBr):
• DNA Binding (TAE, EtBr)
• Restriction Ligation Assay (Bam HI, Hinc II, EcoR I, Hind III, Pst I, and T4 DNA Ligase)
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications without the expressed written authorization of United States Biological.