Agarose Extra High EEO
|Molecular Biology||Storage: RTShipping: RT|
Extra High EEO Agarose is especially suitable for large molecule applications due to the exceptionally high cathode migration possible.
• Counter Immunoelectrophoresis
• Serum protein electrophoresis
• IgG, IgM
• Analytical DNA Gels 1000bp
• Blotting Assays (Southern, northern)
• For use with all buffer systems
Storage and Stability: Store powdered agarose at RT. Opened bottles should be capped tightly and kept in a low humidity environment. For greater separation capacity, keep the gel at 4°C for 1 hour before use.
pH: As reported
Melting Point (1.5%): 86.5-89.5°C
Gel Point (1.5%): 34.5-37.5°C
Gel Strength (1.5%): 1100g/cm2
Clarity: 40 NTU
RNase: None Detected
DNase: None Detected
Quality Control: Genetic tested for a wide array of molecular biology procedures ensuring high recovery of biologically active DNA, high cloning efficiency and consistent reproducibility.
Functional and Molecular Biology Testing: To Pass Test
• Comparative assay of different size DNA fragments
• Southern Blot (125-23,000bp)
• Background Fluorescence (TAE/TE, EtBr):
• DNA Binding (TAE, EtBr)
• Restriction Ligation Assay (Bam HI, Hinc II, EcoR I, Hind III, Pst I, and T4 DNA Ligase)
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications without the expressed written authorization of United States Biological.