Custom Protein Expression, Mammalian
|Custom Services||Storage: Shipping:|
United States Biological offers a recombinant protein expression service in mammalian cells. Our high-level mammalian expression service allows you to scale up to 50 liters, request tag removal and is from a human cell line origin with full glycosylation
Protein Expression Service in CHO-K1 or HEK293:
Option 1 Transient Expression:
Guaranteed delivery of 3mg or more protein if Phase I is successful.
Estimated time: 5~6 weeks
* Cloning of your interest gene into vector with His-tag, or IgG-Fc tag.
* Sequencing confirmation of insert.
* Small scale (5ml) transfection to test the expression level and optimization.
Estimated time: 3-4 weeks
* Large scale transfection (500ml) of recombinant vector into HEK293 and protein expression, evaluation, and optimization.
* Protein purification from 500ml of culture using affinity column of Ni-NTA or Protein G. The yield ranks from 3 to 25mg per 500ml with an average of 5mg.
Estimated time: 2 weeks
Option 2 Stable Cell line Expression-Milestone Service:
* Cloning of your interest gene into vector with His-tag, or IgG-Fc tag, or other selected tag
* Sequencing confirmation of insert
* Transfection of recombinant vector into CHO-K1
* Generation and identification of cell expressing target protein
Estimated time: 3 weeks
Phase II Antibiotic Selection:
* Cloning of expressing cell line, 2 cycles
* Large-scale culture of stable cell line
Estimated time: 5~8 weeks
Phase III Purification:
From 1 Liter of CHO-k1 culture using affinity column of Ni-NTA or Protein A.
Estimated time: 2 to 3 weeks
[Payment is due at the end of each phase]
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications without the expressed written authorization of United States Biological.